Marketing Blog Post #1
Hello hello! My name is Tyson Walker, I enrolled in this class because I finished through a ton of college credits through my high school and I could enroll in 3 classes towards my major and enroll in easier classes during the winter and spring term (when basketball really picks up). And yes, that does mean I am an athlete on the basketball team.
I am actually neither a business major nor a marketing major but rather an accounting major (for now). I am really interested in what modern marketing is, the TV industrial complex for advertising is completely out the window, and the many forms of marketing that revolve around being new, fitting in, standing out, or fitting into a culture specific to its audience through means other than direct ads and billboards interests me. A small dream of mine is to start a small scale online clothing brand, though I have little time to dedicate towards it. I feel that mastering marketing, especially modern marketing in today's age can make you extremely valuable. Although I am an accounting major, this first class I am taking towards my degree is extremely dull looking, and this marketing class reminds me of a marketing genius that attended career day at my high school. He is on the top marketing team of Nike, meeting and supervising top level projects with the highest level athletes, traveling the world on Nike's dime.
I am passionate about college sports, it's a great year to be a beaver fan. Jeremiah smith will win the heisman trophy. and Oregon still won't win a national championship despite the expensive roster, though Dylan Raiola is actually an upgrade of a quarterback (respects to Dante Moore).
Here's me on my first day of college

Comments
Post a Comment